A short film developed and funded through Screen Australia’s Hot Shots program.
On the eve of being admitted to a nursing home, a space-obsessed dementia sufferer unearths a mysterious object from the sky.
Director: Corrie Chen
Producer: Jiao Chen & Raquelle David
Writers: Andrew Slattery & Corrie Chen
Festival screenings: Melbourne International Film Festival 2015, Flickerfest 2016, St Kilda 2016
- Australian Director’s Guild Best Direction in a Short Film – Nominee 2016
- AACTA Best Short Fiction Film – Nominee 2015
- Screen Producers Australia Best Short Film – Nominee 2015
- Australian Screen Sound Guild Best Short Film – Nominee 2015
- Flickerfest Best Cinematography in a Short Film – Winner 2015